Friday, April 23, 2010

is jesus god?(warning:this may be too doctrinal,but i'm only trying to share my faith)


1 timothy 3:16 & john 1:1-14

is Jesus god?some say that he is only the son of god...a small person sent by god to do his will...but i believe(i dont know about you)that jesus is the very god himmself who existed through all eternity and who created the universe and died to save you.one book of the gospel in the bible that explains to you that jesus is god is john...the gospel according to john.please read,if you have the time,the whole book of john.john makes sure you won't be confused.all the gospels tell you that jesus is the son of...yes,jesus is the son of god but he is also the very god himself.i believe this is very important because when you say that jesus is only a son of god and nothngells you are limmiting the very god himmself.john 1:1-14 explains to you that jesus was the word made flesh and he created the heavens and earth.also in 1 timtothy 3:16 -"and without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:god was manifest in the flesh,justified in the spirit,seen of angels,preached unto the gentiles,believed on in the world,recieved up into glory.timothy said that "...GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH..."meaning god himself became visible to man!jesus also admited itin john 8:58-"jesus said unto them,verily,verily,i say unto you,before abraham was i am"-jesus admited it here that he is the "I AM".this was an old testiment name for god in exodus 3:14-I AM GOD said unto moses,I AM THAT I AM:and he said thus shalt thou say unto the children of israel ,I AM hath sent me unto you."(exidus 3:14(kjv))3 times in this one verse did god say that he is I AM then hundreds years later,jesus said that he is I AM.I AM in hebrew "yahweh".saying that jesus is I AM(or yahweh)its saying that jesus,the very god himself has been i am with you...when you were born,he was I AM with you,when you were sad,jesus was I AM with you...thats the special thing about gid...he will never leave nor forsake.lets go back to the main topic...in psalm 23,king david explains that god is the sheperd and we are the sheep...that was in the old testiment..and in the new testiment,jesus declares that he is the sheperd and we know his voice...and we follow it.again,by saying this,jesus is declaring that he is god...the son of god...the very god himself.

i'm not trying to get too doctrinal and i'm certently not saying your denomination is wrong,but i believe jesus himself is the father,son,and holy ghost...i believe jesus admited that he was the father in john 14:8-9,14:20,12:30-38,i'm an apostolic and we apostolics believe in one god...its called the triune.
i know you might not believe this but i'm only sharing my faith.

but other denominations like baptists believe that jesus himself is god...but,still,no matter what denomination,you have to magnify god...jesus...dont limmit him...magnify him!

god bless!

2 comments:

  1. Yes...Yes...Yes...Jesus is God. Good blog, nice posts,
    I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog. I enjoyed reading your posts, they are well written and informative. Yes, Jesus is God and He came to earth to save us sinners. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
memphis, tennessee, United States
hey,i am one of those ordinary apostolic jesus freaks who likes to do random stuff...like worshiping jesus,duaaa!!!. was baptized in jesus name in 11/15/09.despite my young age,i also preach(not every sunday).i preach for my youth group and try hard for other people to be baptized.i love talking about jesus christ,and stuff.i love hillsong,which is an awsome band-i practicly love listening to christian music.please visit my blog sometime,its called United As One-it has cool sermons,some christian song lyrics,and a whole bunch of other christian stuff.the web site is 'http://allunitedasone.blogspot.com

Join United As One here