Friday, March 19, 2010

in the light,by dc talk(also sung by toby mac)


i keeep trying to find a life,on my own apart from you,i am the king of excuses,i've got one for every selfish thing i do

tell me what's goiing on inside of me,i despise my own behavior,this only serves comfirm my own suspicion that i'm still a man in need of a savior.

(chorus)-i wanna be in the light as you are in the light,i wanna shine like a star in the heavens!oh,lord be my life light and be my salvation,'cause all i whant is to be in the light

honesty become me,there's nothing to lose,the secrets that did run me,in your presscenced are defused,pride has no position,and riches have no worth,the frame that once did cover me,has been sentenced to this earth,has been sentenced to this earth!!

tell me what going on inside of me,i despise my own behavior,this only serves to confirm my suspicion,that i'm still a man in a need of a savior!!!

(chorus)

thateres no other place that i want to be,no other place that i can see,a place to be thats right,someday i'm gonna be in the light,you are in the light,thats were i need to be,thats right were i need to be.


***1 john 1;5-10-"...god is light and in him is no darkness AT ALL..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
memphis, tennessee, United States
hey,i am one of those ordinary apostolic jesus freaks who likes to do random stuff...like worshiping jesus,duaaa!!!. was baptized in jesus name in 11/15/09.despite my young age,i also preach(not every sunday).i preach for my youth group and try hard for other people to be baptized.i love talking about jesus christ,and stuff.i love hillsong,which is an awsome band-i practicly love listening to christian music.please visit my blog sometime,its called United As One-it has cool sermons,some christian song lyrics,and a whole bunch of other christian stuff.the web site is 'http://allunitedasone.blogspot.com

Join United As One here